Sunday, January 27, 2013

With Love sneak peek

Our precious Sassy is in dire financial need after her beloved husband was injured in a car accident that totaled their only vehicle.
A charity collaboration has been arranged and will be in stores sometime this week. It will be available at the following stores:
Artistically Inclined Licensing
Whimsical Divas
Treasured Scraps
Exquisite Scraps
Heartfelt Perfections
O'Scrap Candy Shack
Designer Scraps
Heartbeatz Creationz
Taggers Delight
Your Scrap Addiction
Honored Scraps
Bella Zingaro Studio
As one of the designers creating work for this collaboration I have seen the previews of the other contributions and I am definitely buying this! The toughest part of the decision to buy is which store to go to - an old favorite or one of the ones I've yet to visit.

I made 2 kits for this - part 1 has 15 papers and 212 elements while part 2 has 10 papers and 124 elements - and that's just my part! You'll be getting a massive kit all created with the same colour scheme.
So today I am giving you, not only a look at my preview for part one, but also a quick page freebie I created with my part one, along with a look at a simple tag I also made with part one.
Enjoy
I'll post again when we have a collaboration preview & a solid release date.
 Here's the collaboration preview - look at all the goodies, which include cu styles, overlays & posers!

No comments: