Sunday, December 2, 2012

To Soxie with Love

poser©MediEvil Creations



























Wicked Princess Scraps has a new kit dedicated to "My Girl Soxie" dedicated to Tracey also known as Soxie of SoxSational Scraps.

Now, the creative team rules have been changed so I can only make you 1 freebie other than tags, so I have an adorable quick page to feature your favorite pampered pooch.
Don't let the fact I own a cat fool you - if circumstances were appropriate I would add a dog to my household & he or she would definitely be spoiled.
I also made a couple of tags.Your best friend when making a tag is the software option that puts an adjustable box around the elements, allowing easy resizing. Use copy and paste to add items to your tag. Another indispensable tool is the ability to turn layers on and off, letting you experiment as you go, which brings me to the final tool, the undo tool.
If you use a poser or tube don't forget to put credit and copyright/licensing information on the tag.
Using dropshadow can help elements stand out from the background, Photoshop also gives you a tool called 'bevel and emboss',  great to make elements that pale right into the background, pop out.
Play around when making tahs, have fun.




Enjoy


No comments: