Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Wonderful Wacky World of Alice


Lewis Carroll had a wonderful mind - not only did he craft amazing stories - he hid mathematics and engineering formulas within those stories.When a friend was in the first year of his engineering degree studies they were given the assignment to read the books and find all the hidden formulas. When I saw Wicked Princess Scraps latest kit Alice, currently available exclusively at the PSP Project,  and on sale for half price, I had to have it.

 I knew I had some wonderful tubes from Becky of Graphics by Belle. Once I got hold of the kit, I was even more inspired which is why I made a June 2012 desktop calendar, a June 2012 laptop calendar, a quick page, and 3 tags,and still have more ideas. I love the fairy in tag 3, it's the gorgeous artwork of Arwen Robertson.


Download




Enjoy

No comments: