Thursday, April 12, 2012

Geek Like Me?

When you hear the word "geek" what comes to your mind? My copy of the Webster dictionary defines "geek" as "a person of an intellectual bent who is often disliked", and defines "nerd" as "an unstylish or socially inept person especially one slavishly devoted to intellectual pursuits". I think most of the people I went to high school with would have labelled me a geek.
The subject arises because Gina of KiKeKa kits created some geek themed  items which inspired Shani to make a kit called Geek Like Me which I just had to get to work with - I created 2 quick pages & 3 tags.The tags are basic copy then paste, with the key tip to enable whatever in your program will show a box around the element so that the size can be adjusted by moving the corners.

This kit is packed with elements - I had a blast working with it!




(get this kit)
Enjoy

No comments: