Sunday, March 4, 2012

Suzanne - desktop calendar & quick page


Ok, I've spent the last month sick & mostly confined to bed & while I did work on my laptop, I didn't get it posted because when I do much typing on the laptop the cursor moves without me realizing so I finish & look at the screen to find gibberish - very frustrating.
So, now to play catch up.
I worked with a kit from Wicked Princess Scraps called Suzanne. Check her blog for available locations, because some kits are exclusive to certain places & it's just easier to send you to her blog (besides, you may find freebies there as well).
So in the zip you will find a March 2012 desktop calendar & a quick page freebie.

I also made 2 tags, scribbling notations on a pad, which I am now trying to decipher (oh, help). I used Adobe PSCS 4 with "Show transform controls enabled & started both tags with a transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels.
   For tag 1 I used the circular selection tool to create a circle I filled with paper 7. Using the reliable copy, paste, resize as needed & position as desired method, I centered the fan, added Cookie Trisha 7 by Coh Scraps, then added the bear with heart. I added thye bevel & emboss effect to all 3 elements.
  The name used Monotype Corsiva font while the tag info was added using Century font.


 For tag 2 the background was filled with paper 10 at 10%, then a new layer was created featuring paper 6.
I "hung" the corset & dress from the room divider, & placed the flower with butterfly in a fold of the room divider. I added the dresser & placed box with pearls, lipstick, and the puse onto the top of the table, while placing the shoes on the "floor".
I placed the lips in the top righthand corner & added drop shadow. The font is called Aparajita & I found it at dafonts.com.
The poser is Kandylicious C1 by Angelic Poserz.


Enjoy.

No comments: