Saturday, January 21, 2012

Strawberry Kisses

Well, shout box has discontinued their free plan & at this time I can't afford to pay, but you don't have to do any image verification to leave a regular comment, so please consider doing so. I will appreciate it.




I entered an abc challenge this month that featured the letter "P". I decided to use some adorable pictures I snapped approximately 30 years ago. I chose Strawberry Kisses by Wicked Princess Scraps to do the layout.



Isn't she cute? Jen, I will always love you.


Then I made a simple tag, making copies for friends. As always I used Adobe PSCS4 with "show transform controls" enabled. After opening a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels, I used the heart wreath frame as a base, filling the opening with paper 14, then applying the bevel & emboss effect to the frame. I adorned the frame with satin flower & butterfly, applying the bevel & emboss effect to both, then additionally applying drop shadow to the butterfly. I used a poser by Mystical Illusions (miz-Sarabeth cookie 2010-5). The font is Renaissance. Always remember to include tag info, usually in a smaller font.

Hope you like it.

No comments: