Monday, January 30, 2012

Paris Elegance





Wicked Princess Scraps has a gorgeous kit, available exclusively at PTE, called Paris. The kit was designed to go with a specific tube, but I hade a set of Marilyn posers from Medi that were perfect to go with the kit.


I made 2 tags & a quick page freebie.


Both tags were made using Adobe PSCS 4, with "show transform controls" enabled & started with blank 700 pixels x 700 pixels canvases. I had to add that doggie in both tags, because I think it is so cute. I also added diamonds to the Marilyn posers. In both tags certain elements were made background elements by reducing their opacity to 70%. Reducing opacity temporarily is a easy way to see what to erase when 'placing' an item in a poser's hand.


Enjoy

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Jan. 31, 2012. Thanks again.