Monday, January 30, 2012

Love or Lust



I worked with a tag kit from Stargazer Musings. The kit was created at 72dpi, so it wasn't suitable for quick pages. Don't let the fact that I used certain elements in both tags - there are plenty of elements in this kit.


Both tags began as blank 700 pixel x 700 pixel canvas in Adobe PSCS 4, with "show transform controls" enabled.


Tag 1: I filled the canvas with paper 4, added frame 1, & filled the frame with paper 1. I placed top swag 2 at the top of the frame & added knot 1 & rose 2 to each end of the swag. I used a poser called goth bride 5 by Digicats Imaging, used the outer glow effect, & added diamond heart 1 to the poser's hand. Diamond heart 2 served as a name plate, decorated by rose 2. I used a font called Starbabe HMK Bold for both tags. Always remember to add tag information - poser/tube credit & tag maker identity.



Tag 2: I hunted through my files & chose a free psp tube from dicvicbarnes.com (tube 460).

I opened a 700 pixel x 700 pixel canvas & created a circle with the circular selection tool, then filled the circle with paper 3 set at 10%. I topped the circle with ruffled heart 1, added the tube, used ruffled heart 2 for the name, applied drop shadow to the name & decorated the name heart with rose 2, with drop shadow applied.


Enjoy

No comments: