Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Easter Teaser - cute alert





I'm working on a charity kit contribution, but when I saw the preview for PSP Girl's new tag kit Easter Teaser, my brain immediately kicked me with ideas & wouldn't let me be, so I quickly did 2 quick pages & a simple tag. It's a kit suitable for more than just Easter layouts. When your brain is really fired up pages & tags seem to fly up onto the screen & I really love the pages I came up with, just need pics of the new baby in my extended family (HINT).


I used Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite, with 'show transform controls' enabled.

1. Open a new canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels, use the circular selection tool to create a circle, & fill with background of choice (paper 9).

2. Choose your elements (1,6,11) & copy, paste, resize as needed & position as desired. I also applied a bevel & emboss effect & inner glow to each element. I did the same with my poser of choice (ws-nixie gown 2-3) from Wyked Soulz.

3. I used Arial 3 for the tag information, & Chopin Script 14 for the rest of the tag, with a style from Harold designs (christmas style7) applied.

4. Save in both your program's default format as well as in a web compatible format.


Enjoy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [14 Apr 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria