Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Love Joy Bliss goodies for you



Gina's Gems Scraps has a lovely new kit called "Love Joy Bliss" that comes in full & tag size.



I've made a set of 2 quick pages, a desktop calendar for March 2011, & a tag. Download



Tag Tutorial

I'm using Adobe Photoshop Creative Suite 4. Make sure "show trans form controls" (or your graphics program's equivilent) is enabled for easy resizing of elements.

1. Begin with a transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels & use your circular selection tool to create a circle, then fill with background of choice (paper 16).

2. Choose your background elements (fan 1, torn heart 1) & copy, paste, resize as needed, & position as desired.

3. Copy, paste, resize & position your poser of choice (Medi-aysia 2 by Medievil Creations). Choose elements to embellish the poser, if desired. I put flowers 1, 3, 4 to cover the flowers in her hair, applying the bevel & emboss effect; I also put vintage rose 1 into her hand, erasing the portion of stem over her thumb, & applied the bevel & emboss effect to the rose.

4. Choose any other elements desired. I really wanted the vanilla flower 1, which after copying, pasting, resizing & positioning, I applied bevel & emboss effect.

5. Enter desired text. I used Splendid font size 10 for the saying & Shardee 24 for the name. I then used a style from Creative Intentionz, exquisite 4 on both the saying & the name. I used Arial 2 for tag information.

6. When you are satisfied with your tag, do a final save.

If, like me you live in an area being hit by the massive storm, stay warm & safe.

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the Graphics category today [03 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria