Thursday, June 24, 2010

DSO colour challenge June 2010

This month, I was creating a kit for the colour challenge & realized I had 2 different themes running through my brain, so I split what I had created up to that point & tried to decide which theme to go with. Will it surprise you that I couldn't choose? So, it took almost all month, but I have 2 different kits created with the June 2010 colour palette.
June's Tune is a classic, somewhat elegant kit.


June Bug Jubilee is fun & playful.

Hope you like both kits. Feedback appreciated.
Enjoy.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [24 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Anonymous said...

Thank you for freebies. Link on your post was added to Lori's freebie list

Mo said...

Why are you making so many little zips on each kit. You can upload 200MB at 4shared ,you make zips of 28 kb , I wil not que up 24 times at 4 share, although I like your kits very much.

JJ said...

I love this kit, but it took forever to download. Also, I don't think I got everything. I especially liked the wishing well and gate. Which zip were they in?

JJ said...

Nevermind, I found everything. Thank you for sharing, it's a great kit.

mmikes said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely kits. Your time and talent is appreciated. However for June's Tune Zips 1-5 will not download. Response from 4 shared - The HTTP re-direct request failed. I did get Zips 6-14 and the complete June Bug Jubilee

Linda Sutton said...

Lots of work in your kits. Thanks for sharing