Monday, November 9, 2009

So Bad It's Good tag

Leather N Lace is the first kit by Naughty Angel that I've worked with, but hopefully not the last. As a tag kit made at 72 dpi it's not suitable for quick pages (sorry), but has plenty of potential for a variety of tags.
The minute I saw it I thought of the poser by MediEvil Creations based on the character Jessyka from the cartoon movie Who Framed Rodger Rabbit ("I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way")

Tutorial for “So Good It’s Bad” tag

What I used:
Tag kit by Naughty Angel’s Creations Leather N Lace http://digifoxsstudio.net/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_107&products_id=1583
Poser by Med evil Creations http://tkoscraps.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=33_125&products_id=2375
http://medievilsaddiction.blogspot.com
Paint Shop Pro XI with pick tool activated for easy resizing of elements

What I did:
1. Open a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels.
2. Use circular selection tool to create a circle. Fill with background of choice (paper 1).
3. Select a background element. I used a cracked heart (element 62). Copy & paste, positioning in the center, adjusting for size as needed. Apply drop shadow (Effects>3D effects>drop shadow).
4. Select a corset (element 8). Copy & paste, resizing as desired. Apply drop shadow.
5. Choose a poser (Jessyka 4). Copy & paste, resizing as desired, & positioning to the side. Apply drop shadow.
6. Select other desired elements (element 20-heart, element 26-lipstick). Copy & paste, adjusting & positioning as desired. Apply drop shadow to the elements.
7. Apply text in chosen font (Cataneo 12). Use a smaller font size (4) for tag information.
8. Merge visible & save.

I love how it turned out. Hope you like it.

Enjoy

No comments: