Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Dance to the Rhythm of Life" tag

I've been really sick, but I did get a new tag with tutorial done. I used a gorgeous kit by A Tagger's Scrap called "Amour de Rose d'Or"

Tutorial for “Dance to the Rhythm of Life” tag

What I used:
Gorgeous Tag kit by A Tagger’s Scrap called “Amour de Rose d’Or”
http://sophisti-scraps.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_85&products_id=1031
Free poser courtesy of Jenne’s Treasures http://treasures.msjenne.com
Paint Shop Pro XI
What I did:
(Make sure pick tool is available on toolbar for easy resizing of elements.)
1. Open a new transparent canvas 700 pixels x 700 pixels.
2. Use preset shapes to create a heart. Fill with background of choice (paper 6).
3. Choose an element to go in the upper left corner of heart. I used the birdcage, but one of the ribbons could also work. Copy, paste & resize as needed.
4. Copy & paste your poser or tube of choice (jenne 28), resizing as necessary.
5. Copy, paste & resize butterfly.
6. Choose a flower or flowers (flower 17). Copy, paste, resize as needed, & position as desired.
7. Enter desired text. I used Carmine Tango size 12 in a colour from the birdcage for the wording, but used size 22 with bold & italics for the name. Use a smaller font for the tag information (Arial 3).
8. Merge visible & save.

Enjoy

No comments: