Monday, June 29, 2009

Oriental Beauty & sale news





July 1st all Scrappy Luv designs at Butterfly Blush are only $1! Check it out & save!

The other big happening July 1st is the huge starving artist mega blog sale starts.
This is my first tag size kit & is available in all 3 of my stores: Heartbeatz Creationz, Butterfly Blush & DigiFox'sStudio in the Starving Artist section, starting July 1, 2009.
Today I played with Bluebird's Oriental Beauty kit available here:
I made 2 quick pages for you, & I made a tag with tutorial in which both kit & poser are available free.
Tutorial for “Oriental Beauty” tag

What I used:
Oriental Beauty free add-on kit from Bluebird Designs available here:
http://bluebird-ddu.blogspot.com/2009/05/oriental-beauty.html
Tohaku silk screen graphic from Helga Stolzenwald at http://grannyart.blogspot.com/
Free poser from Graphic Allusions http://graphicallusions.com/

What I did:
I used Adobe PSCS 4 to create this tag.
1. Begin with a transparent canvas 600 pixels x 600 pixels. Use circular selection tool to draw a circle. Fill with background of choice (paper 15).
2. Choose a fan from the kit. Copy & paste, resizing as needed, align top edge of fan with top edge of circle.
3. Copy, paste, resize & position one of the silk screens (1t) below the fan.
4. Copy, paste, resize & position poser or tube of choice (pbeautiesv1202).
5. Add text in font of choice (nuptial bt 30). Use smaller font to add tag info along bottom.
6. Merge visible & save.
(quick page 1 is also in 2400x2400 pixel size thanks to a small goof on my part)
Enjoy.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 30, 2009. Thanks again.