Monday, June 8, 2009

Blue day

I've not been feeling very well the last few days, so I've been doing more CT work than designing. (You may have noticed.) It takes less energy, but still helps me feel productive. So today I have a tag & a quick page I made from a tagger size kit by TaggingAngelsNScraps called Bluer Then Blue.

Tutorial for “Dance in the Rain” tag
What I used:
Tagger size kit by TaggingAngelsNScraps called Bluer Then Blue available here http://heartbeatzcreationz.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1_168&products_id=1411
Check out her blog at http://taggingangelsnscraps.blogspot.com/
Free poser by Graphic Allusions at http://www.graphicallusions.com/

What I did:
I used Adobe Photoshop Elements 6.0 to create this tag.
1. Open a new transparent background, 600 pixels x 600 pixels.
2. Use preset shape to create large star in center of canvas. Fill the canvas with the background paper of choice (paper 6).
3. Select one of the raindrapes (raindrape 3), copy & paste along top edge of tag, resizing as necessary.
4. Copy & paste poser of choice (nikkifae02) into center of tag. Resize to about 10% of original size. Apply drop shadow.
5. Choose a butterfly (butterfly 1). Copy, paste & position onto upper right ray of star, resizing as needed. Apply drop shadow. Repeat, flipping the butterfly horizontally, & positioning on lower left ray of star. Apply drop shadow.
6. Create & apply desired text. In this case I used Amaze 18 bold. Use a smaller font to place tag info along bottom of tag (Arial 4).
7. Merge visible & save.

This freebie quick page is personal use only, please.

Enjoy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 09 Jun [LA 02:27am, NY 04:27am, UK 09:27am, OZ 07:27pm] ).

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on Jun. 09, 2009. Thanks again.