Sunday, May 3, 2009

May desktop freebie


I don't know about anyone else, but I used to get a regular desktop calendar through an online group & got hooked on the ease of just looking there for dates. Unfortunately, that group no longer supplies a monthly desktop, so I have to either find one on the web or make one.

Well, I stumbled aqcross my file for work by Angeles Sky yesterday & just had to work with her beautiful papers again. If you scroll back far enough you'll find a quick page I made many months ago. She does lovely work & you can click on her banner on my sidebar to visit her site.

May 2009 desktop

I'm still waiting for my computer to go into the shop. There is no way I can lift & carry my cpu after tearing 3 out of 4 shoulder tendons in a fall last year, so I use a business that, for a reasonable fee, will pick my computer up, take it to the shop, fix it, and then bring it back & set it up again.

The race to customer 200 at Heartbeatz Creationz has passed the 100 customer mark. Who will be the lucky winner? I really wouldn't mind being customer 200 - it is a gorgeous big kit. Today is the last day to get 60% off storewide. It includes some new stuff just released today, which is why I'm heading there to shop myself -Jada has just released the cutest templates of a turtle & a butterfly & they will go nicely in the big kit I am working on now.

Have a good day & I hope you like the desktop.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Desktop/Wallpaper/Calendar post on May. 04, 2009. Thanks again.