Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Flowers for Him quick page

I'm still having real problems with my internet connection & I've picked up some sort of stomache bug that has me sick. It's slowed my creativity down somewhat, because I'm feeling frustrated & depressed. That's why it's been a bit since I posted.

Angel has made me a beautiful tag using my Marmalade Jam kit.

She has a site where she writes tutorials for all the tags she makes with kits from Heartbeatz Creationz. Her work is awesome. Check out her site http://heartzbeatzcreationztuts.blogspot.com/?zx=97f54d01c8258c7e and you'll see what I mean.

I've made a quick page, special for my blog readers. I used stuff that I discarded while working on a charity kit contribution. I keep a file for stuff created that just doesn't work right in whatever kit I'm designing.

Flowers for Him quick page


Hope you like it. Enjoy. (Thanks to all who take the time to comment in the chatbox or under comments - I really appreciate it.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Quick Page(s) post on May. 20, 2009. Thanks again.