Monday, May 4, 2009

DSO colour challenge - May Potpourri

Hey y'all. Enjoying the warmer weather? I know I am. I got so sick of snow & winter this year, it is so great to see trees start to have green leaves. Bear with me through some news & there's a reward at the end.
The countdown to customer 200 at Heartbeatz Creationz is getting close. Disappointingly, the owner has decided designers working for the store cannot vie for the prize & once the race gets to a certain point, orders from designers will be put on hold until after someone wins the very desirable collab prize. So I have no hope of being the lucky customer 200, but you, dear readers, you do. Check out the store, there is new stuff added daily & that collab kit is a prize worth winning.

Speaking of winning, I was fortunate enough to win the NSD door prize at Scrappetizing. The name of every customer who made a purchase during the NSD weeekend sale was placed into a blind draw & my name was pulled out! I got the news not long after finding out the collab race was off limits, so it really helped me feel better. And you will all eventually benefit from my win because every penny of the gift certificate went to CU tools so I can make you more goodies. In fact, I used some of my purchase in creating the kit I'm giving you today.

Well, it's time for the May DSO colour challenge with the wonderful Kim B hosting as usual.
I couldn't think of a theme this time around, so I just made a whole bunch of stuff, which is why I'm calling it May Potpourri. And when I say I made a whole bunch of stuff I mean it. This kit is so packed with goodies, that, for the sake of anyone on dial-up, I have divided the kit into 14 separate zips all stored in one folder on media fire. The frames are fancy & I was surprised at how much RAM they take, but I hope you agree that they are worth it. I also made a quick page with the kit as a special bonus.



I'm still waiting for computer repair. At least I can still create while I wait.
Enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Kit(s) post on May. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Kim B said...

Boy your mini's are getting rather huge GF- lol
thanks so much for sharing this with us

HUGS

lwlittlebit said...

Thanks so much for sharing this pretty kit!