Friday, March 27, 2009

Flower quiz gives pause

On Nora's site I've noticed a box that gives her result in a "what kind of flower are you?" quiz & I couldn't sleep so I clicked & went & took the quiz myself.
I am echinacea, apparently, which is ironic, because I have to be very careful to avoid echinacea. Anyone with any auto-immune problems has to avoid echinacea because it can worsen those problems. It's great stuff for people with uncompromised immune systems though.

I am an
Echinacea

What Flower
Are You?


Anyway, once the pain meds kick in I'll head back to bed. I'm going to be uploading a new kit soon & I've done 2 quick pages from it that I'll post here for you to snag, so check back. I know how much I appreciate freebies so I'm trying to keep them coming to you here.

No comments: